Saturday, January 6, 2018

Global Design Project - Challenge 119!

Hello, thanks for stopping by today!

I realized that I hand't shared my favourite Christmas card that I created this year! Thankfully, the folks at Global Design Project have a 2 week challenge still open that allows us the opportunity to share one last holiday card from 2017.

Here is southern Ontario, it has been -38 degrees and snowing and blowing with road closures and winter advisories in full effect, day after day, SO it still looks like a wonderful Christmas day out there and why not share just one last card, right?

Every year, my card class ladies pick a favourite out of all the cards we make and this one was their favourite.  I hope you like it as much as they did. ;)

Here is the theme from Global Design Project...

  

Here is my card...


I used some of my most favourite things creating this card.  This former bundle form the Holiday Catalogue was the first bundle I knew I had to have.  Although this is no longer a bundle, you can still order the framelits and stampset individually - I was SO happy to see that Stampin'UP! decided to carry them over.  One of the other favourite items I used are the Stitched Shapes Framelits.


Here is a close up of the detail that these framelits offer!  The Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits are a perfect complement to each other.  I resisted my usual and didn't attached a bow - I know, I know - I wanted the paper detail to speak for themselves.   

I also love that the greeting included a family message.

Be sure to stop on by and see of the wonderful creations that the Global Design Team and the participants in this challenge have created - they are very inspiring.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

  

No comments:

Post a Comment