Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello there,

So glad you took some time to stop by on Valentine's day! I have a super cute card just for this special day.

I took the opportunity to participate in 2 challenges this week, a Hand Stamped Sentiments and a colour challenge over at The Paper Players.

Here are the two challenges....

 

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #283

 

 Awesome, right?  I truly LOVE this colour combination.  I have used it a number of times.  I think it is a classic!  

I used lots of layers to make this card extra special.  My Stitched Shapes Framelits helped frame this curvy heart from the Sweet and Sassy Thinlits collection.  

My sentiment is from the Flourishing Phrases stampset and the teeny tiny little hearts are punched using the retired Confetti Heart Border Punch. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the square, the heart and the sentiment are all popped up on dimensionals.  Bringing more attention to the focal point of the card.  And as usual, I couldn't resist adding a cute little bow.

Hope you enjoyed my card.  Have a wonderful Valentine's day!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

10 comments:

  1. Sweet Valentine's card...I just love those papers, they were the best for heart-felt wishes, weren't they? Your little spray of hearts is cute too! Thanks for playing with our PP colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LeAnne! I do love that DSP - kept in my stash for just this kind of occasion. :)

      Delete
  2. I love all your layers and DSP for a perfect combination for the Color Challenge. A sweet sentiment flag and ribbon top it off beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and the layers are fabulous. Thanks for linking up with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Love how you used our sketch! Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used different patterns to create a sweet Valentine card. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete