Monday, April 2, 2018

Blogging Friends Blog Hop



Hello my friends,
Happy April 1st! It is time for our next Blogging Friends Blog Hop!  

This month's theme is C.A.S.E. - copy and share everything - of one of our blogging friend.  As soon as I heard this was our theme, I knew exactly the card I was going to CASE.  It is the second card that Michelle Clarke did for our Red Theme in February.  You can see her card right here.  As soon as I saw it, I just knew I had to make one!  Here is my card...


Oh. MY. Gosh.  I just had to use my Barn Door Bundle to make a red barn door!  I hadn't seen it in red before.  And.  to be honest, I hadn't even used it yet - I know crazy!  
 Here is what I put behind the sliding door on the right.  So CUTE!
 I did use one of the wreaths from the bundle instead of the sign.  I just love square wreaths. 

I just love how it turned out!  Thank you Michelle, for the awesome card to CASE!

Please be sure to hop on through to see the other great cards created by my Blogging Friends.  

Happy stampin'

Tammy

 

 





Leanne Dillon Johnson (Back next Month)



Tammy Gill - you are here

Nikki Daigneau (Back next Month)

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I've seen this square die used. I love what you did with it! My will be shipped tonight. I was talking to SU! when I saw your blog page. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete